Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] ordering LDS films on-line
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 08:54:56 -0500

(Courtesy of my Carlow mailing list)

Pat Connors of Irish-America rootsweb put this up today:

Did you know, that if you use a Family History Center (Family History
Library) near you and
you would like to order a film, that you can do it online? I didn't and
I visit mine twice a week. Sometimes, I go over there just to order a
film. I found out today that you can now order films at their website,
pay for them online and your center will call you, as usual, when then
arrive.
Here is the url for ordering:
https://films.familysearch.org/default.aspx
If you are in Australia, New Zealand and/or the British Isles, there is
a link on the left side that will take you here:
https://film.familysearch.org/
Before ordering the films, you need to open an account with them. They
only ask for your email address and a password.

Kate in Chicago

This thread: