Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATES FORILLINOISADOPTEES
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 18:18:33 EDT

Illinois residents can still write to Gov. Quinn.

In a message dated 5/15/2010 1:10:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
writes:

I became a Facebook friend with her just so I could post something on her
wall. I'm Facebook friends with the man who is running against her in the
election and will support him all the way. I can't vote for him since I
live in a different district. FYI, Rep. Feigenholtz has not apologized to
Lori or even to all adopted adults. No one belongs in public office when
they speak about a minority group in any way that is derogative,
especially
as derogative as this was.

- Mary