From: Christina Finn Hunt <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] New files added in April in IGP Archives
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 15:07:00 -0400

I am running a bit late this month. Here are some of the files added
in April. I have not included single files like Vital Records and
Obits.
To view go to:
http://www.igp-web.com/IGPArchives/index.htm
Click on the COUNTY name and then the heading.
I hope you find something of interest. Feel free to forward to any
lists where people are researching Irish Ancestors.

CLARE
- Photos
Quin Friary
- Vitals
Return of deaths for Lahinch Auxiliary Workhouse, for half year ending
25th March 1851
Return of deaths in Moymore Auxiliary Workhouse, Fom 25th Mar
1850-25th March 1851
Return of deaths in Sandfield Auxiliary Workhouse, From 25th Mar 1850
to 25th Mar 1851

DOWN
- Land Records
Rent Roll 1749 - Estate of Captain Ross

DUBLIN
- Headstones
Deansgrange Cemetery, West Part 2
- Photos
Crinken St. James (Church Of Ireland)
Fay, John - Memorial on Wall close to Crinken Church
Shankill St. Annes (Roman Catholic), Co. Dublin
- Directories
Apothecaries 1791-1829
- Newspapers
Dublin Gazette. Fugitives for Debt 1730-1731

FERMANAGH
- Photos
St Tierneys Church, Roslea

GALWAY
Kilclooney Cemetery (partial)

KILDARE
- Newspapers
4 Dec 1739, Fugitives for debt - Kildare Session

KILKENNY
- Census Substitutes
Kilkenny Landowners 1870's

MONAGHAN
- Headstones.
Kilmore Church of Ireland Graveyard

TIPPERARY
- Newspaper
Nenagh Guardian - Evictions September 7, 1885

WICKLOW
- Photos
Bray Methodist Church
- Headstones
Burgage Cemetery, Blessington, Part 2

WESTMEATH
- Headstones
Multifarnham Cemetery (partial)

Regards,
Christina (Ireland Genealogy Projects Archives)

This thread: