Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] hoist your lover night adventures
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:00:31 +0000 (UTC)

I posted a short time ago that it has been reported. You don't contact people like this. It just feeds into it. I followed the correct procedure and her posts are now banned. But she is only one of hundreds. I can't tell you how many of these I get every day of the week. Believe me it was no accident. It's called spam and every list gets them. This is the first one that has gotten on any of my lists in the 12 years that I have had my lists. I am sorry for the inconvenience and understand your worry. They are very annoying on all ends. Roostweb really is very good about sending them to the administrator but on occasion they will have a mess ups. I hope it does not happen again.

Nancy

Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 2:50:43 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

This is bad!! I think the list coordinator or whoever 'oversees what is
put on this website should definitely contact Priscilla Dominguez & find out
who she is & if this was 'accidently' sent to the wrong website. This is
how people's identity is stolen & how computers are infected. Please -
someone follow up & advise us asap. A concerned geneologist! KJR
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220814852x1201410738/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26
hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooter419NO62)