From: Molly Kennedy <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IL Death cert discount (1916-1947) during April2009
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:56:32 -0500

DISCOUNT DURING THESE ECONOMICALLY TRYING TIMES

My regular fee for any IL death certificates (issued from Jan 1, 19196 through Dec 31, 1947), including Chicago/Cook Co) is $5 each. This fee has remained the same since 2006.

All other prices are going up, up, up..

As of April 1st - and during the entire month of April 2009 - If more than one IL death certificate is ordered at the same time, my fee drops to $4 each = a 20% discount.

I can't do much to help the overall national economy... but this, I CAN do, at least temporarily.

We genealogists have to stick together!

Please reply off-list, to

thank you,

molly

Molly Kennedy
P O Box 5785
Springfield, IL 62705
APRIL 2009 Illinois Death Certificate DISCOUNT = if more than one (1916-1947) ordered at the same time = only $4 each!
(it's the only way I can think of, to help my fellow genealogical researchers, during these tough economic times)

genealogical website: www.mollx.com
Genealogy - Confusing the dead, and annoying the living.

This thread: