From: Molly Kennedy <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] State of Illinois vital recordsonline database...
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:13:19 -0500

It's not you - it's an AOL problem -- with their newly-limited links to the "outside" world.

IF you have an AOL-internet service, it's best to simply open a new window, then use your web-browser (not an AOL-link/favorite site) to access the IL State Archives' website

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/archives/databases.html

molly

Molly Kennedy
P O Box 5785
Springfield, IL 62705
APRIL 2009 Illinois Death Certificate DISCOUNT = if more than one (1916-1947) ordered at the same time = only $4 each!
(it's the only way I can think of, to help my fellow genealogical researchers, during these tough economic times)

genealogical website: www.mollx.com
Genealogy - Confusing the dead, and annoying the living.

This thread: