Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IRISH-IN-CHICAGO Digest, Vol 4, Issue 34
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 16:35:00 +0000

Hi Janice,
I have a Thomas Foley who married Alice Margaret Evans. Alice was born in 1910, so I imagine Thomas was born some time around there. They lived in the Bridgeport neighborhood of Chicago (I'm guessing this because she was buried from St. David's church which is there.)
They had four daughters and I haven't traced them yet.
I wish I could have been more help to you.
Margaret
-------------- Original message from bessinger janice <>: --------------