From: bessinger janice <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IRISH-IN-CHICAGO Digest, Vol 4, Issue 34
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 03:19:26 -0700 (PDT)

Margaret, were you looking for Stevenson, Foley or Stevenson Foley? I am looking for Michael and Patrick Foley. I know they were in Chicago from about 1882 but can't find anything before that time. Janice in North Florida (Where the creek has risen! The Suwannee and associated rivers have reached the 500 year mark.)

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 02:20:52 +0000
> Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Catholic Church in Bridgeport
> area
> To:
> (Irish Chicago)

> Is there someone who would know what "Irish" Catholic
> parish would have served the area around 31st St. and Normal
> before St. David's, which opened in 1905?
> I'm trying to check on several related families from around
> 1880 till St. David's started.
> Many thanks,
> Margaret
> Looking in the Bridgeport area for Donohue, Evans,
> Stevenson Foley and Madden.

This thread: