From: Annette <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] "Illinois High School 'Glory Days'" website
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 23:08:18 -0500

Thanks for your feedback, Patti. I had learned about the site today while watching the WGN news. But as I read some of the school pages later tonight, I realized it's definitely a work in progress. It sounds like it might work like Wikipedia - anyone can contribute to and edit the information.

> Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:44:02 -0700
> Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] "Illinois High School 'Glory Days'" website
>
> Thanks, Annette, for that site...I looked up all the old Chicago high schools that are now closed....and some are still active...
>
> Patti

Internet Explorer 8 – Now Available. Faster, safer, easier.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/141323790/direct/01/

This thread: