From: "Carmen DiGiacomo" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] O'Brien, Reardon & Morrisey in Chicago
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:10:42 -0500

Judith, my Reardon's are from Tipperary and I know Thomas Reardon son of
Edmund & Johanna Breen lived in the Chicago are for an unknown period of
time. He has brothers that settled in New England and all three of them I
have info on. I know Thomas was married and had at least 2 daughters. I do
not know the wife's name. I have 2 family photos from 2 different studios in
the Chicago are that I will send you copies of in a separate message. I
truely believe someone out there has these same photos in their family
album.

Carmen-Pittsburgh