From: "Vic & Eileen" <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] margaret sheehan talbot.
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:56:20 +1030

Margaret Sheehan Talbot was born 1868 to John Sheehan and Nora Twomey Sheehan. at Rossmore, Carrigtwohill, Co, Cork. (I have a copy of her birth certificate). She emigrated to Chicago with her brothers John and David or James. She was in Chicago when her niece Margaret Keniry emigrated in 1928, address given in Ellis Island manifest as 6915 Harper or Harbor (hard to read) avenue, Chicago.
It appears that Margaret and her brothers already had relatives in and around Chigago. Margaret would be my ggaunt. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Eileen Sheehan Hilliard

This thread: