From: Joseph Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Family Tree Listing of Chicago Newspapers
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 22:11:01 -0500

Anyone out there who is researching William H. Walsh in the late
1800s? I found some information about him in Will County that matched
my William H. Walsh in age, occupation, etc. before I found he had the
wrong father and mother. I found my William H. Walsh masquerading as
William H. Welsh in Wilmington. He moved to Indiana, starting a new
family line under the name of Welsh.