Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Cook County Marriage Records for 1920s
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:01:00 EST

There's an exciting one on the horizon, once it's finished! An "upcoming"
project is the "Chicago Archdiocese Cemetery Records 1." I'm assuming it's
the Catholic Archdiocese of Chicago. This could eliminate the need to use
their kiosks at the cemeteries to find burial sites and another place besides
obits to look for our families. I have had a kiosk "time out" on me when
looking for a common name. Donna

In a message dated 1/18/2009 3:08:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,