From: "Joyce Hennessy" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Cook County Marriage Records for 1920s
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 15:07:24 -0600

Hi Judie,

I went on that web site with the thought of volunteering to work on the
1920-1930 marriage records - there is not an option for that. Also, when I
went on there it mentioned completed projects and one of the completed
project was the Cook County birth records - are they on line yet or is there
further processing? I would like to know, as I seem to remember something
mentioned maybe in the fall, that you would be able to choose a certain
project to work on. I really wouldn't mind working on any of them, but of
course if there is an option I would like to work on one that would be
pertinent to my research. <grin>

Joyce Hennessy