From: "Carmen DiGiacomo" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] O'Brien in Chicago
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 13:02:10 -0500

Mike, I am trying to track down a Reardon line in the Chicago area. Do you
know who the parents of Deborah Reardon were? I have 2 family photos of
Thomas Reardon and wife (name unknown) and 2 young daughters (names
unknown). Thomas was from Tipperary. With that info and without the names of
his wife I have hit a brick wall.

Carmen-Pittsburgh