From: Mike Obrien <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] O'Brien in Chicago
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 09:53:40 -0800 (PST)

Regarding Judith Mason's post on Dolan in Chicago, she mentioned a Patrick O'Brien b. 1861 in Tipperary. I am trying to locate a James O'Brien B. 1859 or 1860 I think in county Clare, but not sure. Immigrated to Chicago in 1883, married to Deborah Reardon. Have no info on any siblings so wonder if this Patrick O'Brien may possibly be a brother. If anyone is looking back on this line of O'Brien's I would be quite interested. James is my GreatGrandfather.

May the wind be always at your back.
Mike O'Brien

This thread: