From: "Carmen DiGiacomo" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Marriage Licenses Cook County 1900-1920
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 10:27:41 -0500

Margaret, that was a great posting. I went to the site and viewed all of
their collections. Found one for WWII Draft Registration (Fourth
Draft)(1942) and found 4 records for my Reardon & McBride research in that
collection. Note these records were men born on or after April 28 1877 and
on or before February 16, 1897. So they were not young men.

The records I found contained info that I did not have. This is a great
site.

Thanks bunches, Carmen-Pittsburgh