From: Brian Columbus <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Not "my" McHughs' death certificates available
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:42:50 -0600

I just used the (relatively) new and slick Cook County online records
search and retrieval. It was great! I didn't realize that as soon as
you make the payment you get a digital file of the record for
download immediately. (It only makes sense, but I'm used to waiting
weeks for something to arrive in the mail.) So, instead of waiting
weeks I learned within moments that these two fellows weren't the
guys I was looking for. Shoot.

I have death certificates for the following individuals. If they
belong to you, contact me off-list and I'll send the records your way.

Hugh McHugh, b. Sept 1887 in Ireland to John McHugh and Rose O'Neill,
d. March 1953 in Chicago.

Peter McHugh, b 1899 in Chicago to John McHugh and Celia Shaughnessy,
d. March 1956 in Chicago.

While I'm at it, I've another Peter McHugh's death certificate, who
is also not "my" Peter McHugh. This I've got on paper.

Peter McHugh, b .1897 in Ireland, to James McHugh and Mary Gilran, d.
Dec 1960 in Chicago.

If any of these men belong in your family and you'd like these
records, or if you want more info, contact me directly.

Brian

This thread: