Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] 1884 Partial Poll LIst
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:32:07 EST

John Corrigan:

I am looking for information on James J Corrigan -
B-24 Jan 1869
D-21 May 1899

He was a switchman for the RR & died in an accident. Do not know the RR
name.
He married my grand aunt - Mary Cecilia Kearns - not sure of the date but I
think less than 2 years of marriage before he was killed.

Mary Cecilia Kearns - she was a piano teacher
B 12Aug 1874
D 23Dec 1945

Do you have any ties to this Corrigan? No one left in this part of the
Kearns family to ask questions. Both were born in Chicago Illinois. Please let
me know - thank you - Karen J Kearns Richman
(mailto:)