From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Cook County Circuit Court Declarations ofIntent Database
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 17:21:19 -0700 (PDT)

Maureen,
We are only up to 1923 as far as keying goes for the Circuit Court.  Then we will go to the Superior Court, so lots more to go into the database yet.

The first day the site was to go up, it was attacked by a hacker, so the unveiling took a couple more days to go up.

The start date for the Circuit Court is 1907, not 1871.

Patti