From: "Mary Lynn Fuller" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] [COOK-CO-IL] MURPHY/CAVANAGH/KAVANAGH
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:30:36 -0500

I have a Patrick Murphy who was born in New Brunswick, CAN. I don't know if
he had a sister Margaret. He did have a sister, Hannah and brothers,
Timothy and James. Timothy was born in IRE while Hannah and James were born
in New Brunswick. Hannah married Edward SULLIVAN in Chicago I think but am
not certain.

- Mary