Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] County Meath added to the IFHF online database
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 02:07:29 +0000

Listers,
I just received this from IFHF. I don't have any ancestors from Meath.
New records added to Irish Genealogical Online Record Search System

The Irish Family History Foundation's Online Research Service (ORS) are pleased to announce the availability of the birth, death, marriage and census records of the Meath Heritage Centre covering the parishes and districts of county Meath.
This brings the total number of records searchable online to nearly 13.5 million.

Just go to the following site and login using your existing IFHF login details. http://meath.brsgenealogy.com
These records will be added to the all-Ireland central search shortly http://ifhf.brsgenealogy.com.

If you have any questions or comments please check our FAQ and if this does not provide an answer, then do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely
IFHF

This thread: