From: Ruth Rooney <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Presentation Parish 1940's
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 19:42:35 -0700 (PDT)

I went there from 1943-51 my address was 3942 W. Lexington. We visited the neighborhood a couple of years ago and the building was beautifully white stone sandblasted three story apartment bldg. We lived on the third floor.  The Church has been torn down and mass is said in the old auditorium in the school.  The grade school is still in operation.  wear and tear on the bldg but doesn't look much different than when I graduated in '51.  r