Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] lunch?
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 19:52:21 EDT

Patti,

I don't know whatever happened to the lunch Nan said Kathy O'Leary was
planning. It would be nice to get together again. Might be nice to just plan a
get together lunch - no program. We could each plan on bringing an idea or a
handout for everyone else. I know Sunday was a problem for a few on the
list. I am open to Saturday. I am open to location also. The last full week in
September I will be out of town. My knee replacement surgery went well, but
I will be recovering for a while - not too much walking. Anyone have any
good ideas?

Maureen N

In a message dated 7/7/2008 5:34:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,