From: "Colleen Flood" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Early Irish history: saloons,parks and dancehalls
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 17:52:48 -0500

Was that the Holiday Ballroom on Milwaukee??

I danced there for years. Every girl there had a crush on ""Johnny Clemens"
And they all stood in line to dance with the "O'Shay Brothers.
Carl Bonafeti was from our neighborhood here on the north side.
We also danced at Keymans Hall on Madison , Marlboro, on North ave.

Thanks for the great memories!

Colleen