From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:34:41 -0700 (PDT)

How about giving this a chance before making such strong, negative comments?

This is a work in progress just as the Illilnois State Archives, Ancestry and many other sites that are trying to help us search for our ancestors.

Much of the data input is done by volunteers - try it, you might like it and be a bit more patient and understanding.

Judie Mason
Chicago

Tim Berenda <> wrote:

Worthless!!