Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Obit Look-Up -- Mary Gallagher (Dugan)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:29:38 EDT

First, let me apologize for "dumping" my problem on the list. Had I stopped
to think, I would have realized that newspapers are "date" driven, not
surname. I'm unaware of the query criteria required and I guess I just assumed that
if you entered the name Mary Gallagher, an index of the obits would appear.

That being said, and the fact that she was listed as 90 years old in the
1920 Census, I have come up with ten possibilities:

Mar. 9, 1920
Dec. 10, 1920
Oct. 4, 1921
Oct. 25, 1921
Jul. 26, 1922
Sep. 4, 1924
Nov. 30, 1924
Jul. 3, 1925
Dec. 23, 1926
Apr. 3, 1927

She may be listed as Mrs. Peter Gallagher.

I hope this additional information aids in the discovery of the data
requested.

Thanks,

Denny
Charlotte, NC