Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Need help with Catholic parish in 1864
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:57:30 -0400

This may be a little off topic but may be a help and spark an interest, They are also having some walking tours this summer

http://www.chicagohistory.org/planavisit/exhibitions/catholic-chicago/

http://www.chicagohs.org/planavisit/upcomingevents/tours/exploring-the-city/?searchterm=%20ward%2019%20church

And some county church info that may assist.
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ilcook/rdata.htm#Church