From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Need help with Catholic parish in 1864
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 05:38:36 -0700 (PDT)

19 W. Division St., Lake Michigan, W. Chicago Ave., N. Franklin St.
These are the boundaries for Ward 19 in the 1870 census.  Perhaps someone on this list might know what churches were in existence in this area at the time of the census.
This would be Division Street on the north, Chicago Ave on the south, Franklin St on the west and the Lake on the east.
Patti