From: "Margaret Lloyd" <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] re Patrick Printy
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 08:22:17 +0800

Hi Denny,

I was interested to see your message about Patrick Printy as a Patrick Printy/Punty/ Benty was a sponsor in 1871 at Holy Family parish, for the baptism of Ellen Lloyd, daughter of Ellen Tobin and Edmund/Edward Lloyd, my gr aunt and uncle. They both came from Doon in County Limerick.

The writing in the baptismal register was difficult to transcribe and none of the possible transcriptions was a surname I knew, so your mention of a Patrick Printy was of real interest. Do you know if he came from County Limerick, or if he could have been a parishioner of Holy Family parish in the 1870's?

Best wishes,
Margaret Lloyd

This thread: