Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Obit look-up
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:20:23 EDT

I was able to locate a death notice for Patrick Printy (note it is 1920, not
1921)

January 25, 1920, Chicago Tribune, Page 15

PRINTY - Patrick Printy. Jan. 24, 1920, at his residence, 434 Eugenie st.,
beloved husband of Margaret Gallagher Printy and brother of Mrs. Walter Skinner
and Mrs. John Cawley. Funeral notice later.

I did not see another notice in a later newspaper.

Could not find any notice for a Margaret Printy (Printz) in the Chicago
Tribune.

Elaine Beaudoin

In a message dated 6/12/2008 10:04:40 AM Central Daylight Time,