From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Obit look-up
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:42:56 -0700 (PDT)

Denny,
There was nothing I could find on Margaret.
Patrick Printy, January 24, 1920 at his residence, 434 Eugenie St, beloved husband of Margaret Gallagher Printy and brother of Mrs. Walter Skinner and Mrs. John Cawley.  Funeral notice later.
Unfortunately no funeral notice later.  And year of death is 1920.
Maybe someone else on the list can find more...
Patti