From: "simon Lovett" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Jean SHINE McKee
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 22:06:19 +0100

Hi Kathleen, Patti, Beth

Thanks for the posted replies; now I know there are some Shine families in
Chicago I need to find out when my Great Grandmother arrived in the USA and
if she did have a sister already there. My mother is in Ireland at this
moment and has the photo (with address) with her. My GGmother could have
been born in the Clonmel area of Ireland. I'll keep you posted if I find
anything more definite

Simon lovett
Staines England