From: "KayB" <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Death Notice For Tess Reaney
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 13:51:32 -0500

My cousin, Tess Reaney died last week and I would like to include her death
notice here. If there was ever an Irish-In-Chicago person it was Tess as
you can see from a few of her activities listed. She was a former member of
Visitation, Sacred Heart, St. Sabina and Little Flower parishes.

Mary Theresa "Tess" Reaney, nee Morley, beloved wife of the late Patrick J.
"Paddy" Reaney; devoted mother of Peggy (Calvin) Smith, Patrick (Noreen)
Reaney, Kathy Reaney and John (Gianna) Reaney; loving grandmother of Patrick
and Meaghan Reaney and Sheila, Colleen and Brian Smith; dear sister of
Patricia (the late Ward) Gieffers, Anne (Donald) Greenhill and James (the
late Delores) Morley; devoted daughter of the late Nell (Doyle) and Patrick
Morley; cherished aunt to many nieces and nephews. Visitation Thursday from
1 to 9 p.m. Funeral Friday, 8:30 a.m. from the Robert J. Sheehy & Sons
Funeral Home, 9000 W. 151st Street, Orland Park, to Our Lady of The Ridge
Church. Mass 9:30 a.m. Interment Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. President of the
Mayo Association of Chicago, Inc., Member of Chicago Gaelic Park Ladies
Auxiliary, Our Lady of the Ridge Parish Ministers of Care and Visitation
High School Class of 1948.

Kathleen Brennan Mammoser

Researching BRENNAN, BRETT, GALLAGHER & KENNEDY in CO MAYO>CHICAGO and

BRENNAN in CO SLIGO>CHICAGO

MAMMOSER in Schoenenbourg, FRANCE>CHICAGO <http://www.mammoser.com>;
http://www.mammoser.com

This thread: