From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] SHINE
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 16:06:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Kathleen and Simon,
I went to grammar school with a Tom Shine whose father was also Tom Shine.  St. Sabina's parish on the south side of Chicago.  Tom Jr would have graduated from grammar school in 1952 so he was born about 1938.  Tom Sr has a brother (?) Dan Shine who lives in the Mt. Greenwood area.  Dan is a friend of an Irish cousin of mine, a Garvey, and Dan was married in either Donegal or Mayo.  Any connections?
Patti Meyers
Westmont, IL