Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] London Times Archives
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 13:29:56 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/2008 12:25:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
writes:

Kate I registered with my email address but it won't let me access archives
until I give them addresses and phone numbers? Did this happen to you?
They sent an email to my address, I clicked on their url and it starts asking
all kinds of personal questions...I'm a little bothered about giving out all
this information.
Thanks, Sally

Same thing happened to me. I, also, am reluctant to give all the
information they want. I decided to give up.

Maureen N

favorites at AOL Food.