From: Mary Ellen Chambers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Griffiths Valuation New Access/coloncorrection
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:20:21 -0700 (PDT)

Kathleen~
I think it might be a beta type. Not sure. Hope after it's complete, if it isn't at the present, it will still be free. However, I would suggest that everyone take advantge just in case.

Mary Ellen

"Kathleen M. Klimek" <> wrote:
Thanks. It seems to work now.
Do you know, is this complete records on here or partial? Just wondering.

Kathleen Murray Klimek