From: Mary Ellen Chambers <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Griffiths Valuation New Access/colon correction
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 08:55:11 -0700 (PDT)

Here it is and tried it to be sure it was still working.

http://staging.askaboutireland.ie/gv4/gv_start.php

Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Chambers wrote:
Kathleen~
There is a way or was yesterday. Let me look it up and send it to you.

Mary Ellen

"Kathleen M. Klimek" wrote:
This site looks to be down now. Perhaps it was a beta-site or something?
Hopefully I can access in the future.

Thanks for sharing, it was very helpful. I found the Timothy Murray I was looking for in Clonmel, St. Mary's, county Waterford.

Kathleen