From: Mary Ellen Chambers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Griffiths Valuation
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 08:18:31 -0700 (PDT)

Kathleen~
There is a way or was yesterday. Let me look it up and send it to you.

Mary Ellen

"Kathleen M. Klimek" <> wrote:
This site looks to be down now. Perhaps it was a beta-site or something?
Hopefully I can access in the future.

Thanks for sharing, it was very helpful. I found the Timothy Murray I was looking for in Clonmel, St. Mary's, county Waterford.

Kathleen