From: Mary Ellen Chambers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Griffiths Valuation
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 08:28:57 -0700 (PDT)

Maureen~
Great site. Passed it on to Mayo and Cleveland Irish list.

Mary Ellen Chambers

wrote:
Hi,

I received from another list, a free website address which has the actual
pages from Griffiths Valuation in Ireland during the period 1849 - 1863
approximately. It has finally helped me to determine the exact location where my
gggrandfather was living when he married my gggrandmother. There are a couple
of websites which include searches and results lists, but those do not show
the actual pages with the names of neighbors and landholders.

The website address is:
_http://staging.askaboutireland.ie/gv4/gv_intro.php_ (http://staging.askaboutireland.ie/gv4/gv_intro.php)

Maureen N

favorites at AOL Food.