Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Chicago History Museum
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 12:43:13 EDT

Since no one is able to attend, CGS has agreed to make copies of the notes
from the meeting. Anyone who wishes a copy, please send me your USPS mailing
address in a separate e-mail. Caution: Don't click Reply unless you want the
whole mailing list to have your address. Donna

In a message dated 5/1/2008 10:24:28 A.M. Central Daylight Time,