From: Bill King <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Jule Conroy Irish Heritage Collection(Miller)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:00:37 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

It might not be worth the trip. As I remember it 10 years ago it was a large book collection (500-1,000) with a number of Irish LPS and a number of video tapes. Has quite a few books on Chicago and many relate to the Irish. The library in Mount Greenwood in Chicago has a collection that is on a par with it. You can probably check out the collection on the Chicago Public library web site which should have an on line catalogue. Bill King