From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Oak Forest Infirmary & St. Gabriel Cemetery
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

How nice of them.

I know of relatives at Holy Sepulchre who are in unmarked graves...I wonder if they would be nice enough to do the same. Has anyone looked for unmarked graves there?

Patti

Bill King <> wrote:
The records of Mt. Olivet are still at St. Casimir's. Here is something that I just learned on a recent visit there searching for the grave of my great uncle. I got a map and location from the computer but was unable to find the grave. I returned to the office to inquire if the grave had a marker. The lady looked up the record and told me no. Her printout that she gave me also showed that a missing relative was buried next to him. She informed me that if a persons calls two or three days before visiting an unmarked grave they will place an orange traffic cone on the exact spot. Bill King
cOriginal Message-----