From: "Michelle Leddin" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Obit for Rev Michael O'Brienj
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 18:08:33 +1000

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great Easter period.

Just today received a letter, from the Archdioces of Chicago Research and
Archive Centre, that has now thrown up a few clues and surprises. Listed
amongst his relatives is his niece, a Miss Mae O'Brien of Chicago, a Rev
William O'Brien of St Lawrence's, Penfield, Ill, Rev P.J Ryan of St Clements
Church, Minneapolis, Minn.; and The Rev Msgnr W O'Brien of Lowell, Mass.

Could some kind soul please do a check census wise on these people for me
please? Am surprised on the niece as that name hasn't come up and may have
just found our Priest uncle too...or I am hoping the msgnr is him.

Any help gratefully accepted.

Michelle
Australia

This thread: