From: "Eileen Johnson" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] US 1900 census Michael O'Keefe Pittsburg
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 18:02:20 -0400

Kevin,

I have not yet found the Michael O'Keefe on Acorn, but did locate the one on
52nd . Here is the information as I have transcribed it:

Michael O'Keefe, age 35, born Apr 1865, Ireland, citizenship 1891,
Occupation: Punching Machine

wife, Johanna, born Nov. 1865, Ireland.
Children - Joseph , born Dec. 1892, Pennsylvania
Nellie, born Aug. 1895, Pennsylvania
James, born March 1900, Pennsylvania

I'll keep searching for the other Michael O'Keefe in Alleghany County.

Eileen Beales Johnson
Lexington, NC