Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] The return of the prodigal
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 20:15:39 +0000

Listers,

I have been away for awhile due to my ISP changing. Comcast took over Insight. So, then, I had to unsubscribe via the Rootsweb site because I could no longer use my Insight mailbox. In addition, I had to resubscribe to the various lists, but had not done it in a while. Some lists did it for me when I sent out the email about my address changing, while most I had to do it individually - very time consuming. I will have to check the archives to see what I missed. I was going through withdrawals - we're not too addicted to this stuff are we?

Bill

This thread: