From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Archiocese of Chicago
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 20:37:12 -0700 (PDT)

I heard from a woman at Cook County Archives that the Archdiocese had a wonderful system of records. Which jogged my memory and I wondered what happened to Peggy....she's Peggy O'Toole, right? Or is my memory failing?

Do we have any future luncheons scheduled or being discussed? Now that spring is almost here.....

Patti