From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] McDermott/Gradt for Bill
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:30:49 -0700 (PDT)

Bill,

I emailed a couple of death notices to my email address today and they didn't come through for some reason. Unfortunately, I didn't write down the information, but they were from the Chicago Tribune - I think one of them was 1945. Anyway, they were Gradt names with McDermott in the list of relatives, and the cemetery was listed as Waldheim - that much I remember at least. That may be the cemetery to check for Caroline's grave.
I don' know if that is any help to you. If so, when I get back to work again tomorrow, I can re-send them to you if you like.

Beth

This thread: