From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Chicago Trib Historical Archives
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:53:10 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know if anyone has yet posted this to the list, but I have been looking up old addresses of family members and every now and then I come up with something. Never thought to do that before...I always looked up surnames.

There are two different versions of the Archives purchased by libraries and I don't especially like the newer version my library subscribes to, but I make do.

Has anyone else tried this? I found a new relative to research for my husband's family from 1879....

Patti Meyers
Westmont, IL

This thread: