Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Chicago Church Records
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 04:42:36 +0000

Sarah,

What source gave you the information that they were from Co. Limerick? If you hadn't mentioned county Limerick, I would have guessed Kilkenny to be their place of origin as those are very common family names in Kilkenny.

--Tom Cook (who enjoyed the Southside Irish parade this year...thought I nearly froze my toes off!)

From: sarah toblesky <>